Claim your free collection assessment
Thousands of files that need organising and sharing, but where do you start?
- The RSPB’s fabulous collection of wildlife and nature images is now more accessible for image buyers and much simpler to …Read More
- Do you find the jargon confusing or just annoying? As in most specialist industries, Digital Asset Management providers tend to …Read More
Trusted Provider To
The CiT solution has delighted us at the National Trust for Scotland. Their attentiveness and strong understanding of the user need and journey was instrumental, and their client service was excellent. The CiT team were excellent in their project management and advising us – as a client with little experience in this arena – how best to manage and select content that will work best for the organisation. Training and implementation was equally impressive. We look forward to a long and fruitful working partnership with the team at CiT in the future.
The image library delivered by CiT meets all of Irvine Bay’s needs, and more. Modifications to the system are easily developed, enhancing the system further. Our consultants recommended CiT Digital because of their track record, expertise and favourable charges.
Through CiT we have taken a marvellous collection of images and organised it into a state of the art digital archive.
I’m extremely grateful to CiT Digital for presenting me with a solution and making it easy for us to get a sophisticated image library up and running. I was struggling to see how we’d do it when there seemed to be so much to do at our end, but CiT made the process easy and manageable.
We can optionally create your own Controlled Vocabulary that is specific to your needs. This enables your content to be accurately tagged and as they are added to the collection. Full List of iMediaFlow ® features:
The endless variations of metadata fields make cataloguing video files a nightmare. So while we all wait for some kind of standardisation to revolutionise the process, CiT has created a Video Metadata Mapping tool to transform your video cataloguing workflow.
At CiT we recognise that all image libraries are unique and have created a solution that is adaptable to suit your existing workflow: The image ingestion process will perform automatic Quality Assessment of each new submission according to your specifications;
Our designers will work with you to implement your corporate ID throughout the website design as well as all the automated output: emails, PDFs, Reports etc. Full List of iMediaFlow ® features:
Configurable Workflow iMediaFlow ® has been designed to allow the workflow to be fully configurable, allowing you to set your own processes within the system to fit in with your specific needs. For example, the submission of media for editing
Using iMediaFlow ® you can centralise, search, share and re-use images, videos, audio and other digital files types securely. iMediaFlow ® will recognise the type of files you are uploading and will handle them in different ways e.g. images, video,
- The RSPB’s fabulous collection of wildlife and nature images is now more accessible for image buyers and much simpler to use for internal staff. The much awaited updated site incorporating the new brand id is …Read More
- Irvine Bay had amassed an extensive image library of c. 9000 images. The library comprises images taken by professional photographers – local and from Glasgow commissioned by Irvine Bay to document its regeneration projects, press …Read More
- The National Trust for Scotland has an extensive image library incorporating many thousands of images, encompassing the geographical, social, natural and built heritage of Scotland. This fascinating and valuable archive, by its nature and size, …Read More